Citizen Radio

Episode #518 Allison and Jamie discuss the 1 % Romneys, the Buffett Rule, class war waged by the 1% against the other 99%, read some of your comments, read a story about how cows love and reason, and discuss Showtime's new show "Girls".

Special announcement: Check out Thrive Food Direct, and use the code "CitizenRadio" to receive a discount. Your purchase will go towards a Maniac receiving FREE meals!

Citizen Radio is a member-supported show. Visit http://wearecitizenradio.com to sign up and support media that won't lead you to war, and to keep CR Productions growing!

 
Direct download: Citizen_Radio_04-18-12.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00am EST

1